Dry skin is a common problem. Rest assured, you are not alone. Our skin, being the largest organ in the body and the first line of defense against elements like the sun, wind, heat and cold are susceptible towards skin problems. Whatever the problem is, it's time to face it. 

For some, dry skin may not be serious but it can be uncomfortable, unsightly. For others who have severe dry skin conditions, it can be sometimes disfiguring, uncomfortable and often times, frustrating. 

Here's a story of an amazing discovery, made especially for dry and eczema-prone skin. 

Marine Elements™ is more than just regular topical skin care, as the “Dry Skin Management System” features a Body Wash, Body Lotion and Intensive Cream. Featuring the patented ‘Zonase X™’, this active ingredient contains natural proteins and enzymes derived from the hatching fluid of salmon eggs sourced from the pure waters of Norway, and has been extensively researched and developed in cooperation with Norwegian Universities. The fish hatchlings remain unharmed in the eco-friendly process of extracting the enzyme.
 
Zonase X™ was first discovered at a fish hatchery in Norway, where it was reported that hatchery staff members began to observe surprisingly smooth hands, despite immersing their hands in intensely cold water for long periods of time. The smooth skin was in fact due to the enzyme in the water secreted by fish larvae inside the egg just prior to hatching. Further research revealed that the egg shells had a protein similar to that of human skin protein, therefore granting the hatchery staff the soft and smooth skin.

The defining benefit of Zonase X™ is its effective micro-exfoliation. Zonase X™ ingredient targets only the scaffolding between dead skin cells, allowing a very gentle exfoliation of the skin surface without causing inflammation. This new and natural ingredient is scientifically proven to accelerate new skin cell growth. Finally, its skin moisturizing properties delivers results that include a healthier, strengthened and rejuvenated skin surface. 

By combining marine technology and skincare science, the non-steroidal, hypoallergenic and paraben-free product range by Marine Elements™ is formulated to help improve skin conditions by regenerating fresh skin cells and providing a protective skin barrier

Marine Elements™ is the perfect solution to help relieve skin against moisture loss due to conditions such as harsh weather or dry temperatures, as well as to calm inflamed skin whilst leaving a protective barrier on its surface. 

Best of all, the skincare range is suitable for all skin types and can even be applied on babies and toddlers.
 
   

   
BEFORE AFTER
I diligently applied the Marine Elements body lotion over after showering, concentrating on elbows and knees. I like that not much is needed. Just apply a thin layer. Also, the lotion is not sticky or uncomfortable. I can even use it in the day time.

Results time! On the first day, itchiness was greatly reduced by about 80%! Then the spots disappeared and the dry, scaly skin slowly transformed.

Blogger
Isabel Lee
   

   
After using Marine Elements body wash and its lotion, I find that my skin is improving in terms of moisture. It’s no longer dry and the moisture stays in the skin for more than 12 hours. I love how my skin being silky smooth throughout the day.

Blogger
Janice Yeap
   

   
BEFORE AFTER
After applying Marine Elements Intensive Cream for three days, morning and evening. I found that it has really good effect on my ultra dry skin, making my skin look and feel smoother, exfoliating my dead skin cells away. I apply twice per day. It does help to improve my skin condition, love this.

Blogger
Kim Tan
   

   
BEFORE AFTER
I had quite a bad itch around the side of my tummy and thigh. If I were to scratch it, the skin at that area becomes very reddish. I have tried many products and was disappointed as nothing really works. My doctor prescription of medication only works for the few days that I was taking it.

After applying the Marine Elements Intensive Cream, the itch was reduced and so is the redness. I'm very happy with the results after 7 days of using Marine Elements. One thing I like about Marine Elements is that it is not oily and does not have much fragrance. Yes, I will definitely recommend it to my friends.

User
FC Hong
   

 
More user success stories at www.marineelements.com